Monday, March 28, 2011

Cooking Project

I'm home in Indiana for a couple days watching my youngest brother Mac while my parents are in Italy celebrating their anniversary. My parents Italian vacation is what made me want to start this project. I knew they would be eating delicious food and the thought of me and brother ordering take out every night didn't sound all that great. So I decided to do a mini cooking project. I use to cook a lot  in college but with work I never feel like cooking when I get home. I figured this would be the perfect way to get back into the swing of things. I'm cooking something different each night for me and brother. Most of the recipes I chose are things I've never cooked before (cross your fingers they turn out or we will be ordering take out).

First up: Fettucini Alfredo with Broccoli and Spinach



Wine is a must while cooking!




Making a mess like usual. 
You can ask anyone whose ever seen me cook, I'm probably the messiest cook ever.


I also like to eat while I cook, so I had a little garlic bread.  




The finished dish! 


It was my first time cooking Fettucini Alfredo and overall I thought it came out pretty well! It was a lot easier then I thought it would be yay! 


Check back for my next post, I'm cooking one of my favorites Mexican Pizzas! 

1 comment:

  1. I like that this italian food isn't red but it still looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete